Kiss your food baby goodbye
The all-natural, clinically-tested product that works in under an hour to eliminate belly bloat, soothe abdominal discomfort, and optimize digestion. Prevents & flattens a bloated belly by 88% by speeding up food-breakdown and eliminating excess gas buildup.
✓ Clinically shown to reduce bloating by 86% through eliminating excess gas buildup
✓ Works within an hour for immediate relief, while providing microbiome benefits over time
✓ Improves digestion of common food-triggers by containing a powerful digestive enzyme
✓ Reduces IBS symptoms by 77% including abdominal pain, acid reflux, and constipation
✓ Contains organic herbal ingredients sourced from the most potent part of every plant
RESULTS YOU CAN FEEL
Immediate Relief, But Make it 100% Natural
- Reduces Heartburn: Eat your favourite foods, sans the discomfort
- Speeds Food Breakdown: So things can move quickly
- Prevents Gas: Because you deserve to hang with your loved ones without worrying about clearing the room
CLEAN FORMULATIONS, NO FILLERS
Potent Ingredients & Nothing Else
- Bromelain: For speeding food breakdown
- Ginger Root: For digestion stimulation
- Lemon Balm: For gas prevention
- Dandelion Root: For liver health
- Peppermint: For gas prevention
- Slippery Elm: For digestive organ protection
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
Digestion is Tricky, Remedies Shouldn’t Be
Digestion is complicated and there are lots of places that it can go awry. You can run into trouble if your digestive system is “sluggish”, if you are lacking the enzymes that your body needs to digest what you’ve eaten, if your transit time has slowed down, giving bacteria an extra long time to break down your food-producing gas or if your intestinal walls are irritated. Our bloat formula is a mixture of five herbs and a fruit-based digestive enzyme that all have an affinity for the digestive system. These ingredients have different, synergistic actions that work together to eliminate bloat. We wanted to give you the freedom to eat what you want without any uncomfortable side effects. Whether that means a salad with brussels sprouts or a pizza.