TRIPLE LIPID RESTORE 2:4:2
SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Aging
A patented and unique anti-aging cream to nourish dry skin & refill cellular lipids. U.S. Patent No. 10,137,073.
Skinceutical's Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream that contains the patented lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides 1 and 3, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids, which is proven to nourish dry skin and reverse signs of aging.
Optimal for anti-aging skincare, this bespoke lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin's external barrier and support natural self-repair.
As one of our best anti aging creams, 2:4:2 potently nourishes aging skin which leads to improvements in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Restores the essential skin lipids: natural cholesterol, ceramides, and fatty acids.
- Improves the appearance of skin texture, fullness, and pore appearance.
- Improves the look of skin evenness and overall radiance.
- Unique and specific lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture.
- Reduces the adjustment period to retinoids by up to 1 week while combating dryness. (see Science & Proof)
- Paraben-, and dye-free.
- Ideal for normal, aging, and dry skin types